Turbine Flowmeters Liquid Service, HO SERIES WAFER
Flowmeters Liquid Service | HO SERIES WAFER, Turbine Flowmeters Liquid Service
- The cost-effective design eliminates the flange on the meter.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Short Wafer Series meters are rated to meet the pressure rating of any flange as listed in ASME B 16.5.
- Provides wide flow ranges 10:1 turndown typical.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated
linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% (±0.05% typical) over tabulated repeatable range.
- Available Turn-Down Range: 10:1 Typical.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +450°F Standard. High-temperature option to +850°F. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions, and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at a maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- Materials: 316/316L dual stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality liquid turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Control on Linked In
Liquid Service Turbine Flow Meters | Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Turbine Flowmeters are available in a broad range of standard and special materials. The wide range of construction options allows for selecting the optimum combination of useful range, corrosion resistance, and operating life for a particular application. A low mass rotor design allows for a rapid dynamic response which permits the turbine flowmeter to be used in pulsating flow applications. The deflector cones eliminate downstream thrust on the rotor and allow for hydrodynamic positioning of the rotor between deflector cones. The hydrodynamic positioning of the low mass rotor provides wider rangeability and longer bearing life than that of conventional turbine flowmeters. Integral flow straightening tubes minimize the effects of upstream flow turbulence. The housing is made of non-magnetic materials. The rotor is made of magnetic or magnetized material. Bearings are chosen based on service fluid, cost, and accuracy considerations.
HO SERIES Turbine Flowmeters for Liquids Sizes 1/4”-12”
Lo-Co Series Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid
Liquid Service Turbine Flow Meters, HO Series Autoclave
MF Series Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid
HP Insertion Series Turbine Flow Meters for Liquids & Gases