Liquid Service Turbine Flow Meters, HO Series Autoclave
Liquid Service Turbine Flow Meters | Autoclave Turbine Flow Meters for Liquid Service
- Maximum working pressure of 10,000, 15,000, and 20,000 psi dependent upon line size.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- Autoclave® end connections.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±.5% of reading over the tabulated linear flow range. (typically).
- Repeatability: ±0.1% over tabulated repeatable flow range.
- Available Turn-Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +450°F Standard. High-temperature option to +850°F. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions, and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at a maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- End Fittings: 3/4″ & 1″ Autoclave® male thread.
- Bearing Styles: Sleeve bearings in tungsten carbide and hard carbon composite are available.
- Materials: 316/316L dual rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality liquid turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Controls on Linked In
Liquid Service Turbine Flow Meters | Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Turbine Flowmeters are available in a broad range of standard and special materials. The wide range of construction options allows for selecting the optimum combination of useful range, corrosion resistance, and operating life for a particular application. A low mass rotor design allows for a rapid dynamic response which permits the turbine flowmeter to be used in pulsating flow applications.
The deflector cones eliminate downstream thrust on the rotor and allow for hydrodynamic positioning of the rotor between deflector cones. The hydrodynamic positioning of the low mass rotor provides wider rangeability and longer bearing life than that of conventional turbine flowmeters. Integral flow straightening tubes minimize the effects of upstream flow turbulence. The housing is made of non-magnetic materials. The rotor is made of magnetic or magnetized material. Bearings are chosen based on service fluid, cost, and accuracy considerations.
HO SERIES Turbine Flowmeters for Liquids Sizes 1/4”-12”
HO SERIES Turbine Flowmeters for Gas Sizes 1/4”-12”
MF Series Turbine Flowmeters for Gas
MF Series Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid
HP Insertion Series Turbine Flow Meters for Liquids & Gases