Job Openings North Carolina | Hoffer Flow Controls
If you are interested in submitting an application for employment with Hofferflow Controls, please see the submission details listed below.
The following position is available:(see below position for how to apply and the job application)
Position Summary: The Electrical/Computer Engineer is responsible for developing new products, maintaining existing products, and software, and providing technical support to customers and other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Embedded firmware design and software code for new and existing products according to project specifications and industry standards,
- Redesign and improve software code for existing products as required by engineering changes,
- Test and verify electrical and software designs,
- Design and test PCBs,
- Create and maintain product and software documentation, including work instructions, BOM’s, test procedures, product data sheets, and user manuals,
- Provide technical support to other departments and customers,
- Specify and approve replacements for electrical components,
- Evaluate competitors’ products,
- Evaluate and recommend software development tools,
- Perform regulatory compliance testing, and
- Review and approve the custom installation
- Making design decisions related to electrical circuits, firmware, and software code,
- Selecting electrical components for new and existing products,
- Select testing methods for software testing and debugging,
- Make design adjustments to pass compliance testing
- Approve electrical drawings
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical and software product
- Capability to effectively work in a team-oriented work
- Good written and verbal communication
- High energy level, high standards of excellence, high integrity, and work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with CAD packages such as AutoCAD and OrCad.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems; ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and ISO 80079-34.
Basis of Evaluation
The Electrical/Software Engineer will be evaluated on the following bases:
- Effectiveness of hardware and software
- Meeting project objectives and
- Satisfaction level of the internal and external customers to whom the position provides support.
Please email your resume or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply using the employment application below, or apply at 107 Kitty Hawk Lane, Elizabeth City, NC.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the employment application.
- Email your resume or completed application to email@example.com
- Or fax the application/resume to 252-331-2886
- Apply within at 107 Kitty Hawk Lane, Elizabeth City, NC.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality liquid turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Controls on Linked In