Job Openings North Carolina | Hoffer Flow Controls
Job Openings North Carolina | Flowmeters – Industrial, Commercial flowmeters
The following positions are available:(see below positions for how to apply and job application)
1-International Sales Manager
1- International Sales Manager –
This technical sales position is responsible for the sale of flow products internationally and management of our international Manufacturer’s Representatives. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are necessary. High energy level, high standards of excellence and integrity, and work ethic required. The successful candidate should enjoy working on mechanical products and be able to travel extensively. This is a salaried position with a complete employee benefits package. You will primarily work from our factory located in Elizabeth City, NC.
Hoffer Flow Controls is a leading manufacturer of flow products used for the measurement of liquids, gases, and cryogenic fluids. Founded in 1969, Hoffer is a well-established, privately owned company with engineering and manufacturing capabilities. We take pride in the manufacturing of our flow products and in delivering a high quality and dependable product to our customers.
• Technical sales and/or project management/support experience.
• Mechanical/technical aptitude, with excellent communication skills.
• Comfortable dealing with a broad range of customer contacts (from mechanics to consulting engineers).
• Specific experience in capital equipment, and/or machinery sales is strongly preferred.
• Self-sufficient and self-starter – able to manage International accounts/customers for both service and sales.
• College degree and/or relevant experience with technical product.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospecting for potential new business by site visits and sales calls and building/maintaining industry contacts.
• Working with a network of International, independent manufacturer’s representatives.
• Monitor sales pipeline and identify hot prospects to close.
• Maintain and utilize Salesforce database.
• Participate in developing sales strategies with the rest of the HFC sales team.
• Work with and assist the sales team on RFQ’s, quotes, technical questions from customers and representatives.
• Preparing quotes, answering email from customers and processing orders.
• Project management and after-order support to insure smooth delivery and start-up.
• Travel as required. Must have ability to travel for extended periods of time as is necessary (1 to 3 weeks).
Compensation & Benefits
• Open and negotiable.
Job Type: Full-time
• Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
• Paid time off
Please email your resume or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply using employment application below or apply within at 107 Kitty Hawk Lane, Elizabeth City, NC.
Responsible for Sandblasting items for jobs as well as for stock. Perform Hydrostatic Testing and maintain an organized Hydrostatic Test area. Candidate will be required to operate and maintain Belt Sander and clean work area after sanding. Glass Bead Blast and Polishing of items, requiring a Sanitary 3A finish.
Benefits: Competitive benefits package
Full time position. Email your resume or completed application to email@example.com, apply using employment application below or apply within at 107 Kitty Hawk Lane, Elizabeth City, NC.
Must reply with resume and job application.
How to Apply
1. Download and complete the employment application.
2. Email your resume or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Or fax application/resume to 252-331-2886
4. Apply within at 107 Kitty Hawk Lane, Elizabeth City, NC.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality liquid turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Controls on Linked In