Sanitary Turbine Flow Meters | Hoffer Sanitary Series of Turbine Flowmeters
Sanitary Turbine Flowmeters
The Hoffer Sanitary Series of Turbine Flowmeters are designed and manufactured to comply with the latest edition of the ASME BPE Bioprocessing Equipment Standard for measuring process liquids where high sanitary standards are required.
- For sanitary applications.
- Tri-Clamp end fittings.
- 11 sizes available, 1/4” thru 3”, covering flow rates for .35 to 650 GPM.
- Manufactured to be compliant with the ASME BPE Bioprocessing Equipment Standard.
- -40 to +450°F standard operating temperature range.
- Linearity of ± .5%
- Repeatability of ± .1%
- All meter surfaces meet sanitary standards with 32 micro inch finish
- Sanitary flow measurement of process liquid applications such as pharmaceutical, beverage, etc. in 1/4” thru 3” sizes
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of Sanitary Turbine Flowmeters. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries.
Sanitary Turbine Flow Meters from Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Turbine Flowmeters are available in a broad range of standard and special materials. The wide range of construction options allows for the selection of the optimum combination of useful range, corrosion resistance, and operating life for a particular application. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Control on Linked In