API Series Turbine Flow Meters for Custody Transfer
The Hoffer API Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a bladed rotor design. These flowmeters are typically used to measure liquid petroleum products.
- Designed for custody transfer flow applications and to be compliant with API standard Chapter 5.3.
- Optionally available with multiple pickup coils for redundancy or bi-directional flow measurement.
- Bearing types available include self-lubricating, ceramic ball bearings and tungsten carbide sleeve.
- Rotor assembly is hydrodynamically balanced and “floats” on fluid cushion to provide extended bearing life.
- Offered with bladed rotors in sizes 1″ through 4″.
- The Hoffer API Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a bladed rotor design. These flowmeters are typically used to measure liquid petroleum products.
- Also see: Rim design CT Series custody transfer flowmeters
1. Specify the schedule of pipe in which flowmeter will be installed when ordering.
2. A complete line of flowmeter signal conditioners (preamplifiers) and flow computers are available. Consult with the applications group at Hoffer for additional information.
ABOUT HOFFER FLOW CONTROLS
Hoffer turbine flow meters can be found in service worldwide and are regarded as a reliable, cost-effective method for achieving high accuracy flow measurement. In recent years, new markets and industries have developed for turbine flow meters.
Our growth markets include aerospace, military flow applications, chiller systems, and many others. Features on the Hoffer turbine flow meters that are important in these growth markets include dynamic response time, wide flow range capability, and the ability to customize the turbine flow meter for a specific flow application.