Gas Series Turbine Flowmeters | Hoffer Premier Gas Series
Gas Series Turbine Flowmeters, Gas Flowmeters
The Hoffer Premier Gas Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate gas measurement at a cost less than typical mass or ultrasonic flowmeters. Combine these benefits and high reliability, and you’ve got something to think about.
- Extensive flow turndown ranges.
- Multiple rotor assemblies are available with varying blade angles in each meter size to optimize meter performance for the flow range.
- Multiple coil outputs for signal redundancy, direction detection, and meter diagnostics.
- NIST traceable gas calibrations with uncertainties to +.25% available.
- Self-lubricating, ceramic hybrid ball bearings require no external lubrication or maintenance.
- CE, CSA, Cenelec, and various other approvals are available on most versions of the Premier Gas meter.
- Meter design does not require seals or o-rings, no through holes in the housing.
- Significantly lower pressure drop compared to conventional “turbo” flowmeters.
- Over 100,000 installations worldwide.
- A limited number of internal parts reduce friction, increasing accuracy and repeatability while limiting replacement/wearing parts.
- It can be installed in either a horizontal (preferred) or vertical orientation.
- Fiscal measurement, plant cost allocation, energy consumption/conservation, etc.
- Suitable for all non-corrosive gases such as those listed below.
- Special versions of this series are available for use on corrosive gases, such as “off-gas,” and feature NACE trim and self-lubricated ceramic ball bearings.
- There are more than 100,000 Hoffer gas turbine meters installed worldwide on applications in industries that include power generation, gas production and transmission, primary metals, fertilizer manufacturing, and vehicle fueling, to name but a few.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality liquid turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Control on Linked In
Gas Series Turbine Flowmeters from Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Turbine Flowmeters are available in a broad range of standard and special materials. The wide range of construction options allows for selecting the optimum combination of useful range, corrosion resistance, and operating life for a particular application. A low mass rotor design allows for a rapid dynamic response which permits the turbine flowmeter to be used in pulsating flow applications.