Turbine Flow Meters Gas Service, HO Series Autoclave
Turbine Flow Meters Gas Service | Autoclave Turbine Flow Meters
- Maximum working pressure of 10,000, 15,000, and 20,000 psi dependent upon line size.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- Autoclave® end connections.
- Overrange:150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±2.00% of reading with water calibration. ±1.00% with gas calibration. Linearity is density-dependent for a given meter. Consult the factory for details.
- Repeatability: ±0.25% over tabulated useable range. Note: Performance enhancement techniques are routinely applied to produce wider linear and useable flow ranges. This technique is also used to improve linearity and repeatability. Consult the applications group at Hoffer with your requirements.
- Available Turn-Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +300°F Standard. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions, and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at a maximum linear flow rate.
- End Fittings: 3/4″ & 1″ Autoclave® male thread.
- Bearing Styles: Self-lubricating, ceramic hybrid ball bearings.
- Materials: 316/316L dual rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of Anti-Corrosive flowmeters flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Controls on Linked In
Turbine Flow Meters Gas Service from Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Turbine Flowmeters are available in a broad range of standard and special materials. The wide range of construction options allows for selecting the optimum combination of useful range, corrosion resistance, and operating life for a particular application. A low mass rotor design allows for a rapid dynamic response which permits the turbine flowmeter to be used in pulsating flow applications. The deflector cones eliminate downstream thrust on the rotor and allow for hydrodynamic positioning of the rotor between deflector cones. The hydrodynamic positioning of the low mass rotor provides wider rangeability and longer bearing life than that of conventional turbine flowmeters. Integral flow straightening tubes minimize the effects of upstream flow turbulence.